If you'll notice here, we seem to be growing an alien baby. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that Junior doesn't come out with pointy ears and green skin.
In saving the best for last-at least for this post-these 2 pictures are pretty great. Junior currently measures 6 cm, which I'm told puts things at 13 weeks. I was about 2 weeks off from my estimation. At least I'm more pregnant than I thought rather than less. I'm sure I'd probably cry if I'd been told I was less far along than I thought, lengthening the whole process! The fetal heartbeat was also at 159 bpm, so Junior is currently right on track with where he/she should be.
We also visited the ob/gyn and I can proudly say I have not yet gained a pound. I know it's coming, but I'll celebrate the lack of weight gain while I can! My blood pressure is also holding at a perfect rate (hey, the nurse actually said "perfect.") For now, I'll celebrate the good health we both seem to have. My head hurts almost constantly and my hair doesn't seem to want to do anything, but what else is new? At this point, if this is as bad as it gets for pregnancy, I'll take it! I'm sure I'll make up for it somewhere, but for now, things are going really well.
I'm anxious to see what things bring soon. I hear all the good stuff like constipation, heartburn, vericose veins, and mysterious moles are yet to come. Until then, I'm OK with this being an uneventful pregnancy.
Yeah! Love the pictures! Be assured that they generally do lose the alien face. That said, don't be surprised if Junior comes out looking a bit like a rubber chicken. LOL
ReplyDelete